Take a look at one or two of the podcast directories listed and see if you can find a podcast that interests you. See if you can find some interesting library related podcasts here like book review podcasts or library news.
Add the RSS feed for a podcast to your Bloglines account
Create a blog post about your discovery process. Did you find anything useful here?
I liked Yahoo Podcasts, but they say they're closing on Oct. 31 and I couldn't find a little RSS icon. I did not like Podcasts.net, but at least I could figure out how to add it to Bloglines by copying and pasting the URL I added this one . It didn't have many hits for my searches. http://feeds.feedburner.com/my_baby_monsters_childrens_stories_podcast It's o.k., a children story sharing web site. My son enjoyed it while he ate his dinner, that had to be a frozen dinner because I was so determined to finish this "thing".
There are quite a few library podcasts to choose from, and book review types.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment