Saturday, September 22, 2007

Thing #14 Best of 2.0

I selected to look through the winners and to play around with a few I've never seen before....

O.K. so the first one that looked appealing to me was....Games2Web which I'm not too impressed with. There's a little Mario guy so I was excited that I could play some kind of Nintendo game but it's not easy to search for them because the drop down menu for games has a gazillion games on it and if I can't get to something lickety-split I give up.

Peertrainer.com looks pretty looks pretty cool as an exercise/weight loss accountability buddy system.

O.K. Widgets are FUN. Now I feel very accomplished with my clock on my blog that I made MYSELF, and my handy-dandy calendar and weather updater!
I just love the name widget. I googled free "clock" widget for blogs and found this coooool widget web site....www.fancygens.com. After creating the widget you want copy the code. Then in Templates select "Add a page element", then select HTML/JavaScript and paste your code. Pretty sweet, I feel nerdy. I got the weather thingy from weatherbug.com.

For library use...........I think there are already some widgets on the web site.

No comments: